Who We Are
Thrive Alliance is a focal point for helping individuals live life with a purpose as they grow in their communities. We help adults, the communities in which they live, and the public, nonprofit and private organizations that support them come together to foster positive aging.
Thrive Alliance is a leader in transforming efforts to improve community health. We do this by changing the culture towards person-centered health and well-being in south-central Indiana.
To learn more
Thrive Alliance is a network of services delivering evidence-based programs to help people manage chronic health conditions, prevent falls, foster well-being, and provide safe and affordable housing. By taking an active role in their health and well-being, Thrive Alliance participants improved health and quality of life, reducing the need for costly medical interventions and safe and affordable housing.
Thrive Alliance is also building the infrastructure necessary to support an expanded network of new partnerships—among health systems, payers, public health, and
What We Do
Address Essential Needs
- Adult Guardianship Services
- Care Planning & Management
- Long-Term Care Ombudsman Legal Services
Enhance Physical & Mental Health
- Living Healthy
- Enhance Fitness
- Aging & Disability Resource Center: Information & Referral
- Access Brown County Public Transportation
- Home Modifications
- Rental Property Management
- First Steps Early Childhood Intervention
Promote Community & Social Engagement
- Caring Connections Volunteer Program
- Luncheon Meal Sites
- Foster Grandparent Program