Interested in working with Thrive Alliance?
If you are looking for a fulfilling career in which you can make a positive, meaningful impact on the lives of people, then a career at Thrive Alliance may be right for you. Thrive Alliance is South Central Indiana’s premiere provider for Care Management, Housing, Guardianship, and Options Counseling, we are in the market for creative, committed, and compassionate individuals to join our team.
Thrive Alliance is comprised of dedicated, passionate, and highly trained professionals that represent the highest level of competency in their fields. If you want to be a part of an ever growing and expanding company that has the belief “The needs of the people we serve are person centered,” then we want to talk to you.
PLEASE NOTE: We often have need of dedicated professionals to work in Care Managment or as Options Counselors with our Aging and Disabled Resource Center. Background requirements for those positions have recently expanded to allow for a wider range of experience and education. The requirements are:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services related field such as Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, or Special Education; or
- A Master’s Degree in any field with a minimum of two years full-time, direct service experience with the elderly or disabled (this experience must include assessment, care plan development, and monitoring); or
- An Associate’s Degree in Nursing; or
- An Associate’s Degree in any field with a minimum of four years full-time direct service experience with the elderly or disabled (this experience must include assessment, care plan development and monitoring); or
- Training in a nursing facility level of care process by the DA or designee Education and work experience; or
- An individual continuously employed as a care manager by a AAA since June 30, 2018; or
- A registered nurse; and
- The ability to drive for the agency
- A strong desire to help others.
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and have a high degree of time and organizational skills. Must be able to work as part of a team but also work independently to complete work. Good computer skills are required to complete the timely entry of mandatory reports and documentation.
We offer a comprehensive package of support, training, and benefits within our environment.
Our employees enjoy:
- Training and Development: Our dedicated managers ensure that new and ongoing care managers receive the support they need to become confident in their roles.
- Promotional Opportunities: We believe in promoting from within! Management level opportunities are routinely made available to all our staff.
- Employee Benefits: Thrive Alliance offers a complete benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, paid vacation, 11 paid holidays, short term disability, and expense reimbursement.