Care with Thrive Alliance
The Family Caregiver Program works to empower and support caregivers because strong families are the foundation of a thriving community.
If you are:
- A family caregiver to an older adult or someone with a disability.
- A grandparent or relative raising children.
- Residing in Bartholomew, Brown, Decatur, Jackson or Jennings County.
- In need of information on caregiver support, education, respite care.
- In need of assistance in accessing services and community resources.
We can help!
- Resources and information to Grandparents and Relatives Raising Children.
- Respite Services to Family Caregivers of Older Adults with Chronic Conditions.
- Information, Referral & Access Assistance to Community Resource for Family Caregivers.
Call the Family Caregiver Services Coordinator at 812-372-6918 for more information!